Auction & Dinner Gala
April 4th 2020
SAVE THE DATE!
Come join in the fun as we work together to plan TCCA’s 14th annual auction! This is our school’s largest fundraiser each year.
We NEED your help! The auction committee meets monthly through the school year to organize this vital event.
If you have any questions- please contact Geneva Edgar or Meagan Torr Auction Committee Co-Chairs, at (603) 6928455 or email@example.com
Auction Preview - Friday, April 3 2:30-6:30pm
Auction & Dinner Gala - Saturday, April 4 5pm
One of the ways we celebrate this special community is through the annual Tri-City Christian Academy Auction and Dinner. In the spirit of our Christian Community, the event directly benefits our children in many ways; by teaching them about serving others, demonstrating the value in team work and the value of building relationships within our Community. Volunteers, guests, table hosts, students, donors, sponsors.....we can't do this without you!
We invite you to participate in the planning of the 2020 Auction & Dinner! You choose your commitment level - many hours to just a few hours! Join us for the fun and fellowship in organizing this important event that benefits ALL TCCA children.
Recognizing that a strong community enhances the educational experience, involvement from families, friends and the community is essential to the success of the 'real stars' - the students at TCCA.
Thank you to everyone who supported the mission of TCCA by way of the Auction & Dinner. Proceeds from this event directly benefit the students at TCCA. We've held thirteen (13) and with the generosity of our special appeals, we have purchased sound baffles for the gymnasium, procured two school vans, remodeled the Rocky Hill Road kitchen and playground, obtained a collapsible stage for school events, technology, and updated flooring and roofing. We are so proud of what we have achieved together and we hope we can build upon the success of our first seven events.
The Auction benefits TCCA students in many ways;
- by teaching them about serving others
- by demonstrating the value in team work
- by showing the value of building relationships within our Community
2019-20 Auction Committee
We are looking for volunteers! Organized and hosted by volunteer TCCA parents, grandparents, alumni and friends in support of the school. Want to help?? New ideas welcome!
Geneva Edgar, Meagan Torr Co-Chairs
2019-20 Upcoming Meetings (subject to change) @ 6:30pm, The Edgar residence - 25 Tates Brook Rd Somersworth NH 03878
- November 14th
- No December Meeting
- January - 9th
- February - 6th
- March- 5th
- April - No Meeting - set up 5pm April 2nd
- April 3rd set up and Auction preview
- April 4th Auction
Auction 2020 FAQs
- Auction Start Time: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Auction Location: TCCA Gym, 12 Rocky Hill Road, Somersworth, NH
- Auction Tickets: $35.00 per person, and includes a full course dinner by TCCA Culinary Department led by instructor Mrs. Brenda Borge.
- Auction Tickets: Early Bird Special (price valid until 3/24) $35.00 per person, $40 per person for all tickets purchased after 3/24. Ticket price includes a full course buffet dinner
- Purchasing Auction Tickets: Tickets for TCCA's 13th Annual Auction & Dinner will be available for purchase starting January!!
- What is the purpose of the auction? A dedicated group of TCCA parents, faculty and staff started the school's largest fundraiser eight years ago with one idea in mind: to benefit the students. Now, twelve years later, the annual Auction & Dinner is the school's largest fundraiser. It has brought in over $200,000 that has gone back to students' needs within the school. The TCCA Auction Committee is preparing for the future, today.
- Auction Extras: FREE childcare at the WHS location, cash raffles, live and silent auction items, photo booth and many more exciting events!
- Auction Donations: Donations now being accepted! Donation Form found on this page
- MORE INFORMATION: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can't make the event? Download the Absentee Bid Form
Sponsorship Opportunities (details are listed on the PDF below)
- EVENT Sponsorship - $2,500
- DIAMOND Sponsorship - $1,000
- PLATINUM Sponsorship - $750
- GOLD Sponsorship - $500
- SILVER Sponsorship - $350
- Print Only Ads - $300 - $75
- A la Carte Options available!
Click the file name to begin download. Depending on the type of file, you may be prompted to save to a location on your computer, or the file may simply open in your browser.
Auction Donation and Sponsorship Forms 2020
Available as of: Nov 18, 2019
Auction Childcare Form
Available as of: Apr 23, 2019