Employment and Volunteering
Please send your resumes to (unless otherwise directed):
Tri-City Christian Academy
150 West High Street
Somersworth, NH 03878
- TCCA is seeking a qualified person to solicit organizations desiring to rent our school's facilities when we are not using them. This would be a commission-based compensated position. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- TCCA Summer Camp is looking to hire both full time and part time positions. If you are interested contact email@example.com for more information.
- TCCA is currently interested in meeting with passionate teachers competent in foreign language instruction (Spanish) at the secondary level for potential employment in 2019-20. Interested individuals should contact Rev. John Correia, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach resume to email correspondence. (Candidates must have a particular interest in teaching foreign language in a small school environment, and as a supplement to primary employment elsewhere.)
- Now Hiring: Middle School Before and After School Care Workers. Please email Mrs. Baldiga at email@example.com for more information
- TCCA has positions open in our Kindergarten Before and After School Care Program. Contact Mrs. Treat at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- TCCA has positions open in our Elementary Before and After School Care Program. We need individuals who can bring fun and creative energy to our program. Contact Josiah Clark at email@example.com for more information.
- TCCA is now accepting applications for teacher aid and substitute positions in our elementary program. If you are interested, please send your resume to Josiah Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCCA is now accepting applications for the volunteer position of Athletic Committee Chair. This person would guide our volunteer Athletic Committee in supporting our Athletic Department. Please apply to email@example.com
- We are currently seeking volunteers to assist with a variety of areas including our Advancement Committee, Auction Committee, Athletic Committee and Performing Arts Committee. Classroom help is also appreciated! Parents, grandparents and friends, please complete the Volunteer Form (below) and return to TCCA if you are interested. Thank you for making a difference!
TCCA is looking for someone to research and apply for various financial grant opportunities. This activity would allow for working from one's home, and it could potentially make a significant difference in TCCA's program offerings! Please contact Mr. Paul Edgar (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information.