2020 Summer Camp & Sports Camps
Summer Camp 2020
If you would like to inquire into TCCA Summer Camp and/or have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak directly with our Camp Director, Ms. Brianne Tarleton.
2020 Summer Camp Hours of Operation:
- 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Extended care is available from 7:00am - 8:30am and 4:00pm - 5:30pm for a $5 Additional Charge per day (per family)
- Thank you for being ON TIME (5:30pm or sooner) when picking up in the afternoon. The staff appreciates your cooperation!!
2020 Summer Camp Pricing:
- Weekly: $150 - 1st child; $120 - each additional child
- Daily Rate: $55 daily rate per child with 24-hour notice. $65 drop-in.
- Registration fee: One Child - $25, Two Children-$50, Family Rate - $75 for 3 or more children
2020 Summer Camp Counselors:
NOW HIRING! Please submit a job application if you are interested in being a camp counselor or junior camp counselor.
2020 Summer Camp begins on June 22 and will go through August 28th
There is no camp the week of July 4th
Anticipated 2020 Field Trips (on and off site):
- Fort Foster
- Hiking Blue Job
- Hiking in the White Mountains
- Firefly Pottery
- Movie Theater Days
- Wild Life Encounters
- Hiking Mount Major
- Frisbie Hospital
- Fire Department Tour
- Police Department Tour
- Charmingfare Farm
- Home Depot
Parents are invited to attend our field trips. If you can help with transportation, please let the Camp Director know.
Field trips may be subject to change.
No electronic devices are allowed at camp for any reason.
**** PLEASE NOTE: Summer camp is not responsible for lost or stolen items
2020 Sports Camps
Click the file name to begin download. Depending on the type of file, you may be prompted to save to a location on your computer, or the file may simply open in your browser.
Summer Camp 2020 Flyer
Available as of: Feb 27, 2019